Tuesday, April 26, 2011

QUICK PIZZA ideas

Hey there folks- yes, yes I know I haven't been a very reliable blogger and really need to get it together if I ever plan on getting anyone out there to tune into my blog much less become a follower of my blog. With spring finally upon us I would like to start posting some early spring bbq-ing ideas but firstI do think its important that I post some of my pizza ideas that I promised awhile back. There really is no right or wrong pizza recipes-when it comes to making pizza or pizza snacks- get in there and use your imagination and some creativity and you'll be amazed at how delicious your creativity will be!! So lets get started:

pizza bagels       
 bagels - split bagels apart-middle up                       
pizza sauce or jar spaghetti sauce       pepperoni   mozzarelli  grn bell pepper  onion   (any type of topping you like)
 spread sauce on bagels- add your toppings- cheese last- bake at 450 about 10 minutes or until cheese melted- enjoy!!
   
English muffin pizza- follow same directions as bagel pizza
French Bread Pizza-split bread open-toast for about 5 mins. let cool- add toppings finishing off with 
   cheese- bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned.

 CIABATTA bread- flatbread  etc.... 

SO THE NEXT TIME YOUR IN THE MOOD FOR SOME PIZZA AND WANT TO TRY A DIFFERENT LIL TWIST- TRY ONE OF THESE IDEAS!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment